By: Julia Long, Vivian Scimone, Landis Urquhart
- 11/15/15-1/2/16: Cooking classes at Southern Season, from Biscuits to Creme Brulée, tickets $35-50, from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 11/19/15: The Wood Brothers perform at Haw River Ballroom, at 8:00 p.m., tickets are $22
- 11/15/15: Echosmith comes to Winston Salem Fairgrounds at 6:00 p.m., tickets are $35
- 11/22/15: Givers perform at Cat’s Cradle at 9:00 p.m., tickets are $15
- 11/27/15: Cat’s Cradle presents The Sword, concert at 9:00 p.m., tickets are $17
- Tuesdays-Saturdays: DSI Comedy Theater on Franklin Street has shows five nights a week, tickets are $6-10, 6:00 p.m.
- 11/12/15-11/14/15: East’s fall play “DNA” is coming soon. Doors open in the East Auditorium at 7:30 p.m.
- 12/1/15-12/6/15: “The Sound of Music” comes to DPAC. Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
The following events will occur at Flyleaf Books in Chapel Hill.
- 11/19/15: George Singleton discusses his newest story collection, “Calloustown” at 7:00 p.m.
- 11/23/15: Book Lovers Club at Flyleaf discuss “So We Read On: How the Great Gatsby Came to Be and Why It Endures” by Maureen Corrigan at 7:00 p.m.
- 12/11/15: Flyleaf YA Book Club discusses “Going Bovine” by Libba Bray at 6:00 p.m.
- 12/12/15: Free Prompt Writing Class with Nancy Peacock at 10:00 a.m.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)